About the Session
Want free Adobe software and teacher training for your school? Join this webinar to find out how your school can benefit from Adobe’s participation in the White House ConnectED initiative, a $2 billion+ effort from the private sector. Adobe has committed over $300 million in creative software and professional development services to ConnectED — all with the goal of helping youth express their creativity and build their skills for future success.
Don’t miss this webinar, where you’ll learn:
- How you can help students create digital media, express creativity, and build career skills with Adobe Photoshop Elements and Adobe Premiere Elements.
- How you can make teaching and learning more engaging with the Adobe Presenter and Adobe Captivate eLearning solutions.
- How you can operate more efficiently with the Adobe EchoSign electronic signature tool.
- How to apply for a ConnectED donation of Adobe software tools.
- How to get support, training, and resources that help you integrate digital media tools into your classrooms.
This session took place on August 26th. View the session recording below:
For More Information
Visit http://edex.adobe.com/connected to learn more and apply.